Monday, September 25 - Sunday, October 1:
Week 6. After days of struggle I feel enthusiasm and inspiration, as a result I made a couple of important steps forward. Hooray!
Image source: Artfile.me
My focus for the Week 6:
- Go to sleep early and wake up early. Goal for the week: 6:30 am waking up and 22:30 pm going to sleep (7 hours of rest).
- Drink 0.6 liters of warm water immediately after waking up. Add a slice of lemon or fresh ginger. Breakfast after 45 min. Drink warm or room temperature water during the day.
- Morning work-out or evening walk. Do both if you have time.
- Spiritual practice and meditation for at least 30 min. At least watch a video or listen to a lecture or read a chapter of a book.
- Write one post a day to KreativeKafe.com.
- Cooking everyday (meals and lunch for school)
Options marked in bold mean success. Options marked in italic mean some advance.
Discoveries and results of the Week 6:
1. Go to sleep early and wake up early.
Working to wake up at 6:00 - 6:30 am and going to sleep between 22:00 - 22:30 pm.
I'm thinking a lot lately about establishing daily regime, actually my "Mission Happiness" is all about that, I need to have a daily routine that will help me to be active and productive to achieve my goals and to have balance in general in life.
Some links to have in mind:
The daily routine according to Ayurveda
Sun and Moon positions in Austin, TX
Pitta-Kapha and Kapha-Pitta Pacifying Daily Routine
Kapha Pacifying Daily Routine
2. Finding new information on drinking water therapy.
It's interesting to find out how very simple things like drinking water wisely can refresh your life, add energy and have a positive effect in general. I'm already drinking water immediately after waking up the Japanese style for a couple of months. This week I was reading about Ayurvedic approach. The idea is pretty much the same with some additions: Ayurveda recommends to drink warm boiled water throughout the day with slight alkaline quality (adding lemon or ginger or spices).
Some articles to have in mind for a start:
One Ayurvedic Ritual Resulting in Weight Loss, Increased Energy, Clarity Of Mind
USHAPAN - Ancient Water Therapy For Boosting Immunity
Drinking hot water benefits – What Ayurveda says?
Ayurvedic Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water
3. Taking Triphala (before sleep) and Tulsi-Holy Basil (after breakfast) with warm water.