Monday, September 11 - Sunday, September 17:
I keep struggling with succeeding with my plan, but what I realize right now is: I may fail today, but keeping focus on my goals will bring victory in the end.
Unexpectedly one more point appeared in my plan: cooking every day. I'm not a fan of cooking and usually try to escape from it. Some time ago I finally found important spiritual motivation on why it's important to cook (nutritional motivation is not enough, unfortunately) and soon I'll write a special post about it.
For now, this was my focus for the week 4:
- Go to sleep early and wake up early
- Drink 0.5 liters of water immediately after waking up
- Morning work-out or evening walk (do both if you have time)
- Spiritual practice and meditation for at least 30 min
- Write a small report story every day here in KreativeKafe about what's going on
- Cooking everyday (meals and lunch for school)
Options marked with bold mean sucess.
Looking forward for having a great new week :)