Second day of the mission was good. What can I say? Mission accomplished! Sunday was calm and about family time.
Lately I measure years with school years, so on Monday new year begins not only for my son, but for me as well :) Technically it's not only school year beginning but a start of a new soccer season as well. Or may be I feel so relaxed because I'm free this year from being Maxim's soccer team manager? After being busy for two years in a row with the start of the new soccer year I feel a bit strange to have some time for myself. I'd better use this time wisely!
I'm a bit lazy today, so I'll be brief today. Just a fast mission report:
- Going to sleep early and waking up early: went to sleep at 22:30 pm and woke up at 5:30 am. Success!
- Drinking 0.5 liters of water immediately after waking up: sucess!
- Morning work-out or evening walk: morning exercise done, morning and evening walks done: sucess!
- Spiritual practice and meditation for at least 30 min: sucess!
- Write a short story about the day and publish it here in the KreativeKafe: I was writing a bunch of stories today!
See you tomorrow! )