Can a mom pull up an everyday miracle? Yes, of course! Especially if it's early morning and your son needs to be on time for school :)
I don't mess with an upset teenager who is 5 minutes late again to start the drive, he is already upset with himself. I just ask:
- Maxim, do you think your mom can make a miracle today?
- Yes mom, I believe in you!
It's very rare for us to be late. Entering school's driveway we still have some peaceful moments to wish each other a great day. Is this the help of our morning magic? Pretty much so I suppose, it even gives extra powers for a sleepy teenager to be ready for school a bit earlier the next day and mom can take a break to restore her magic abilities in order to use them some other time.
Doing morning miracle today was easy, because:
1. Austin morning sky was really great today. This is not my picture, of course, but those are the exact morning colors and spirit I saw today while driving even on a busy highways.
2. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone who worked on MoPac Improvement Project. There is significantly less traffic now and it saves me about 10 min. It's much easier to do morning miracles for a mom like me.
3. Great music while driving on channel 17. Rob Thomas, you made my day! And I don't know why Youtube captured your angry face )))
Have a great day everyone!